Clickbank

Sunday 12 June 2011

LOVE POEMS

I've selected two poems for you today. The first one is called "First Love" by Sharmaine Pearl Seno and the second one is called "Eternal Love" by Tracy Renee Shierling. They are beautiful. Enjoy!


Yours for true and enduring love,
Neil Knight


              First Love
Author: Sharmaine Pearl Seno

For the first time I felt
this true love in my heart
it is buried so deep
and that I would always keep

All through the darkest night
you’re the brightest star in my sight
always been at my side
even in a grisly fright

You clothe me when I shiver
with your ever warm embrace
you’re the moon that lights my way
that makes me feel very gay

You wipe the tears on my cheeks
the tears of joy that I’ve seek
and it’s you, my love, my divine
That makes me shine so bright

You’re the sun in my sky
staring at me with all your might 
guiding me with your ever shining light 

For the first time in my life
I found my love and my life
without you I will cry
for you my love I will die!
Eternal Love
Author: Tracy Renee Shierling

I wonder if I dreamed of you-
if you would appear?
To make my nights full of love,
and always hold me near.

I wonder if I thought of you-
if you would feel it in your soul?
Like two spirits in the universe,
who always seem to know.

Even if the stars went black
and the sun were to shine no more.
They could find their way to each other,
no matter how far the shore.

Safely in each other's arms, 
to bid the rest of time.
Finding Eternal Love
so many seek to find.

Caring for each other
through the worst of storms.
Leaning on the arms of love
and never need anymore.

This is how I feel for you,
I've known it all along.
You are my one true love
My world.. My heart.. My soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment